My name’s Scott Hansen and I’ve been helping people to live their strongest lives for 15 years.
Over that time, I’ve learned from some of the best trainers, coaches, and mentors in the world. They’ve all helped me grow and develop my own system for helping people like you get stronger, leaner, and more confident than they ever thought possible.
By cutting through the clutter and garbage fitness myths that are being pounded into you from all angles.
See, as a chubby, insecure kid who wanted nothing more than to be a great athlete, I bought into every gimmick and fad you can imagine trying to get an edge. I wasted a lot of blood, sweat, and tears trying out training methods and equipment that left me broken down, weak, and injured.
Needless to say, I was turned off to what the fitness industry was all about at a pretty early age.
Eventually, I realized the only thing that was actually helping me have any success was effort, attitude, and perseverance. Luckily, those were free.
Combine those qualities with trial, error, and learning from the best in the business for a decade and a half, and I’ve been able to find what works to get people of all ages stronger, more muscular, leaner, and more athletic.
On my site, you’ll find a lot of content about:
- Getting in great shape in 3-5 hours per week
- How to train hard around old injuries
- Simplifying your training to maximize your results
- Ditching the fad nutrition and finding what truly works best for you
- How to see through fitness myths that many people think are 100% factual
- Learning how to harness your mind, emotions, and feelings to be more in control of your life
- How to set yourself up to live an adventurous and fulfilling life
Look, you’ve only got one body, and it’s your vehicle to see you through your entire time on this planet. My mission is to arm you with all of the tools I can so you can make the most out of it.
Here are some things I really like:
- New England Sports
- My dog Zeus
- Old School Hip Hop, 90’s Grunge Bands, and Kenny Chesney
- All of the stupid comedies from the early 2000s like Road Trip, American Pie, and Old School
Here are some of my most popular articles: